Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wala Ako Maisulat Part II

Sunday, October 17th, 2010

Wala akong maisulat….yesss, wala! Dumudugo na ang aking utak kakaisip ng isusulat, pero wala pa din! I visited the blogs linked to my blog: my goodness! mas updated pa pala ang blog ko kaysa sa kanila. Kahit si Corski Blue ay nawala na din. Saan na kaya nagpuntahan ang mga ‘yon? Wala naman daw sa Triond..ha ha ha! (Sa Triond kumikita ng dollars ang mga bloggers.) Masaya siguro ang buhay kaya wala na maisulat…or naubusan na ng paksa.

Napansin ko na mas madami kang maisusulat kapag ikaw ay malungkot, nag-iisip at galit sa mundo. Kung masaya ang buhay pati na ang paligid…taking pictures ang kailangan! Well, tama ang hinala mo, masaya ang buhay ko…totoong masaya, walang nakatagong pain, walang kaplastikan. But how can you take picture of this feeling? I tried to look for one to represent it but I found nothing!

Well, let me try…

When I was in my ’30’s till 43 I struggle with the feeling of being alone, of being single all along, of such and such. I always thought that I would need someone to be with me to complete my life. So I looked and prayed for one. But I was wrong. The more I look and pray, the more the negative feeling grew. The more intense the need became. Till one night, as I was looking at the sea lined with parked ships, from my window, I said to God, ” I don’t like this feeling anymore! Something must be wrong that needed to be changed.” And a lot of realizations came in, as if droplets of rain on my head.

1. The inspiration to transform must not be because of previous pain but because you have learned to love yourself.

2. You cannot find the destined person in your life if there is a void within. The other person cannot in anyway complete you because he/she is only human, he/she can commit errors and evil againts you someday that will hurt you….and the cycle will be repeated.

3. You can only find the destined person for you if you yourself is already complete. He/She will just complement you….add colors to your already colorful world. Remember the equation: positive + positive is equals to positive. Negative + positive is equals to something bearing the sign of the highest number.

4. Seek to complete yourself and do it before seeking to love others. You can only give what you have. You cannot give what you don’t have and you can’t give enough when you lack. Magkakainitan lang ng ulo sa bandang huli.

5. Compatibility is not the sign of “the right one”. Don’t be fooled by it! Compatibility does not necessarily produces harmony. Likes and dislikes change with age. ha ha ha!

6. Seek not when you’re lonely and feeling alone…high is the tendency to commit another mistake. Seek when you’re already complete and happy, then you have plenty of things to share with one another.

7. Completeness and real happiness can only be found in our Maker, who knows us even before we were born and who knows how to make us complete.

But it also took me a quite long time and money before transformation came. Money because it needed for me to go somewhere to be refreshed by the Lord. But every effort I made was worth if. Everybody noticed…

That’s where the glow came from….

Gabi na…tama na ito.

Sana makatulong…. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment