Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mga Nasalubong Ko Sa Daan

Sunday, August 15th, 2010

One thing I like in traveling is meeting new people, and sight seeing…I like the last part very much! But most of the time, I gain new friends along the way.

The last times I travelled, I sat with a friendly, madaldal at bungisngis na guy…he was a product of my prayer while in the bus. We will transfer to another bus in Sta. Rosa Laguna. The people were tired and weary because of the traffic and much because it was already too late at night. Everybody’s wearing jackets except me. So my hands then were already cold.

“O Lord, please give me a seat in front near the isle so I will not be cold and I can see the road.” The other passengers shove me off the line because I was…..small. They passed all the seats in front….I got the seat I wanted! This happy guy sat in that 3-seater seat. He’s fat, so he covered me from the aircon blower! Very nice! I thought.

I won this guy’s attention and friendliness through my as usual baon Magic Flakes & Pillows!…. a government engineer he is!

The other one is a a grumpy old man. Suplado! Mukhang bading, 3 kulay ng buhok! My Magic Flakes worked again…. alam mo na, gentle woman ako…nang aalok aq pag kumakain…lagi kasi akong gutom!

And he spoke: Sa lahat ng pasaherong nakasakay ko, ikaw ang hindi suplada! Friendly kang sosyal huh!

I said: Maganda naman po ako bakit ako magtataray? Mga pangit lang ang nagtataray!

And he laughed aloud!

And I found out how lonely in life this grumpy old man is. He never laughs, he said. And while we’re talking, he’s laughing along the way! He thanked me for making him laugh, for realizing that life is beautiful! When I came back to Batangas, he gave a 3 piece throw pillow for my sofa, as a gift for making him laugh.

Few more came my way…men, women….psg official, mtrcb man, tinderos, tinderas, teacher, student, construction worker, driver, house wives, etc, etc… and I also learned from them.

I’m wishing to go to Mindanao…. go by the ship…perhaps I will also meet a lot of people there to talk to, acquaint with and be my FB & FS friends.

My father asked me: What do you get from doing such thing?

I said, the more I realize how beautiful the God- given life I have, daddy.

I should have been dead when I was 21, 32 and 35 years old! Yes, this is my 3rd life! All of my healings are miracles! My life is God-given. That is why gayun na lamang ang pagpapahalaga ko sa buhay na meron ako!

And I’m passing it to the people I meet daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment