Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Met God in Macau


Wednesday, August 12th, 2009

My way to Macau was quite a tiring one because of the bad service of Cebu Pacific. But I passed through the immigrations of Clark and NAIA without showing my letter of support, just my passport. (Don’t ask why I went through two airports in one day, it’s a very long story.) Anyway, I had my calm composure that day. Still as a still ocean…ha ha ha!

My first three days were full of blessings and favor from the Lord. All things became clearer here maybe because I’m far from home. I met a lot of friends and relatives here, and became busy with earning dollars. I did this to make "libang". I never dreamt of becoming an OFW. My aunt got a job already and I am so thrilled to see what’s coming up.

In the midst of God’s favor, you really can’t stop the adversary from working. He’s spreading doubts in the minds of my parents in the Philippines. They all worry about me. Texts keep coming even as early as 3am in the morning! Because they don't know the real reason why I came here...except my brother.

If only they knew…

I’m enjoying my stay here. Para lang akong nasa Binondo at nasa Ongpin. Naka pambahay lang ako araw-araw sa paglakad, basta dala ko lang ang papers q. Para akong di umalis ng Pinas!

I like it here.

I still don’t have pictures. Still busy that’s why.

No matter how busy the days were, it’s peaceful here inside me. Though it’s a foreign land, it’s calm inside me…

Because God is here with me in Macau!

I miss Tracy & Ia, Mom & Dad, Papa & Mama, Pau & Nette, Xean, Nanay & Tatay,Angel, Alex & Tenants,Mayet,Lou,Weng,Mar,Leny & Liezl& Jaymark.

…and my friends more.

No comments:

Post a Comment