Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Excerpt from this Day


Monday, August 17th, 2009

It’s 3am and still awake. I arrived home with my brother & his wife & my aunt at 1am from touring around the City of Dreams and the Venetian Hotel.

I think my vacation will be shortened because of the biz I left home, in Pinas. But am praying to God that I still can stay up to Sept. 7, end of my visa.

I like it here. I made lots of friends here. I like the weather and I can do my style here. I can wake up late and sleep so very late! ( ang babaw!) I even found a new hobby here- manghabol at pumatay ng ipis!!! Madaming ipis? Yes! It’s Macau”s deepest secret: their city is also home to roaches! I think, kasing dami ng populasyon ng Macau ang bilang ng mga ipis! That’s something I can’t live with! Yukkksss!

So much about the ipises…

Saan pa kayang bansa ako pupunta after this?

And so much about thinking where I will go next…

In moving out to find new things, the strenght not to look back to where you came from because of pressure and fear of what might be lying ahead is very, very important. One needs focus to the direction he’s heading to. Well, I don’t have any problem with that! (produkto siguro ito ng puyat ko?) The people behind me are afraid of what I am tracking now, because am doing it alone. So what? I was alone since I was 32! Lot’s of things have come and go and I’ve done them alone.

Friends are people you cannot do without. They are jewels of our lives! Yeah, that’s a truth we can’t do without. I don’t need a crowd, I don’t need a cheering squad . I need helping hands.But I love all my friends, they are jewels of my life!

As the song goes: “… I need an inspiration, not just another negotiation.”

Sometimes, my tired feet stop to sigh and say, ” My goodness, mawawala ang beauty ko pag laging ganito! Float lang ang katapat!”

In everything, and in anything… we can always find something to learn, and we should learn them.

…and am tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment