Monday, March 18, 2013

"Purpose Driven Trips" I.... nyahahaha


The things you will read here is not for amusement reading... it is a record of important circumstances. It is up to you to get some insights from my assigned trips. Or you might as well catch a vision of yourself while reading. I know, a lot of questions will arise in your mind while reading, and I say, don't take your questions for granted...search for answers, like what I did.


When 2013 stepped in... I knew that this is a good year for me and for the people who are wishing for many good things unselfishly. The season I am waiting for is here.



And the season began at

Rocky and Beck's wedding last January.

While they were saying their vow, I can feel a new wind of change is blowing.

" Are we going places?" I asked in prayer.
" Time to learn and move."


First flight  City of Pines

 Hindi ito planadong trip with mom and dad and of course, Marvin. Marvin drove the car. Original plan is just to pay the our land tax.

"Gawing nating memorable ang trip na ito for Tess." mom said. We checked in Star Hotel. Pasyal, shop, eat and sleep for me....of course, hindi ko nalilimutan ang tinatapos kong book about Philippine History.



"Rest is very important is you want to renew your vision."
and
"Rest is crucial if you want to regain the strength you need in order to fulfill the mission."

A man without a mission and vision in life is like a floating leaf on the ocean."




2nd Flight : Tagaytay with my MCU Batchmates.

Taal Volcano
Who among my batchmates/friends that the trip we had is a trip made in heaven?

" Unless a person appreciate God's creation, he wouldn't know what great power he may have when he learn to connect himself with God."

" Life is so simple, why do man wants to complicate his life by aspiring for things he is not designed to have ?"

Gerry's Home
It was a simple talk with the Lord,when I got the chance to sleep...

" I called you and please go back to your sweet time spending with Me. The following trips you will have, I arranged them for you. I want to have time with you..to show you things I am planning and to tell you things I longed to say.."



3rd flight : Road trip Laguna to Tanay, Rizal  with batchmates again..hahaha. Hindi alam ng mga batchmates ko na they are being used by the Lord ...that while we are walking and eating, God is teaching me things.


Going up Tanay
 Mt. Moriah is where God asked Abraham to offer his son Isaac to Him. When Abraham obeyed, God sent a ram to be a substitute for Isaac. It represents the Christ who was made a substitute offering for our sins.

" Unless a seed falls to the ground and die, he will not grow and bear much fruit.".. much for the parable of Christ.

"You cannot experience or have what is extra ordinary if you are having an "old wineskin"... you will need a new one."


Pico's Restobar, Pagsanjan, Laguna

" Celebrate whenever you have an achievement. It is your privilege to do so. You are not created for poverty. You are designed for abundance in all things. Those are part of My extraordinary plan."

" A new wineskin comes out when you've done Mt  Moriah test.
death to self is what the mountain scenario wants to convey. Painful past doesn't kill a self. It in-fact elevates the self, by protecting it with a hard covering called defense mechanism that enhance pride. You cannot say, you're dead to yourself when you're hurting and not forgiving. And when you say ..." tao lang po aq...marunong masaktan..", then that's it-- you are admitting you are so alive to yourself! You won't be able to contain what I will give you if you are so alive with yourself."


" In moving into a new season, you cannot avoid leaving some people behind.... and mostly, they are close to you."


mabagal ka na nga...lalo ka pang babagal!

"Drop it!"



Daranak Falls


"Peace and joy flows from a broken heart before your Creator. Brokenness doesn't mean rigged with pain and wounds, groaning because of it! "

????

" Have you known Christ's heart? That's brokenness."



4th Flight:  Camarines Norte :   It is an invitation

  A word came to me on February 15...."  Come to Daet, Camarines Norte. I want you there. It is My treat for you."  I waited and prayed for a month, until a call to organize the Frontline Foundation Philippines came, and I have to go to Camarines Norte to have a meeting with my  operation partner. Upon arriving in the place, an announcement was made by my host :

" I was commanded to take of you. Treat you the best we can. And you are to take this opportunity to rest, enjoy the place, make very little work, instead you listen and receive downloads from heaven. This is your date."

The whole place is so peaceful, so calm, so full of His presence that stays. I have never seen an atmosphere like this one.


Municipal Hall of Daet


  " I will not stop until all things  I promised has come to pass in your life. I never designed man to live apart from Me. He don't realize how much I paid for him so he can openly come to Me, anytime."

Jesus Festival on March 31,2013 will be held here with the Cam North government officials--- redeeming the land for Christ.

Pili Roll : Bicol delicacy

The power of zero : any number multiplied by 0 is equals to zero.

God seldom use addition... He frequently uses multiplication. What is amazing is, He won't multiply anything in your life if you are full... you have to be zero. Emptied.

What's making us full...tau lang nakakaalam nun!


Mampurog River

" Real freedom is inside and outside. Many times, we are just  physically free but our spirit and emotions are chained to our past, or to something that prevent us from experiencing real freedom and joy."

"Our bondage to anything leads us to a misunderstanding of ourselves, blinding us to see the light that leads to our happiness."



Bagasbas Beach

" It's joy I give..and I give unto you. Rest I give, and I give unto you..don't be afraid...come and walk on the waters."

"You are free ."

"You have now a clear picture of what I want to happen."



Life is too short to be spent  on the extremes. Christ died for us to set us free from our yokes and enjoy so much peace, serenity, security, abundance, love and grace in life. The real beauty of our life is often forfeited by our choices.





"signs, wonders, miracles.... amazing!"



Akala nila sila lang may  Purpose Driven ek ek ha..... aq din!  Nyahahaha

Lahat naman may purpose....pati pagbasa mo neto...may purpose din! Mmmmm....ano kaya un?


Nag-uumpisang mamatay ang  tao kapag nag-umpisa siyang mawalan ng layunin at pananaw sa buhay.



:D













No comments:

Post a Comment