Sunday, October 2, 2011

At Ako'y Nahumaling..... ha??

Song : Marry Me by Train
Additive : Peewee bbq flavor

Ang hirap kumain ng chichiriang di mo type ang flavor! hahahaha! Just to make this moment light. Nang mamahinga ang utak ko, namahinga din ang mga blogs ko, at ako'y nalulong sa games at kay crok ! whahahahaha! Naloko na!

Ameba Pico is one game I love to play! It'll be my 1 year playing this game on October 19. My avatar underwent 3 hairdos, twice eye color and multiple room status changes. I acquired 180 buddies in one year but I have to delete those inactive ones aside from the reason of maximum 100 buddies a pico can have. But I maintained those who became my Facebook buddies and whom I maintained friendship with. Jemes , Hidan , Hans Rafael , Warang , Innachi, Chichiwah, Joseph were my first buddies.. and they are still my friends up to now except for Innachi and Joseph. Among my lasting buddies and friends who maintained friendship with me up to now are Dulux (Ben Harain) almost a brother to me, Warang (Bosz Amiel), Hidan (Wax Morales), Jhayta (Jayson Tandoc), Regor (Atchup ni Regor), Hans Rafael ( Randolf Caro), Blake (Blake Cullen),and Music Lover (Ariel Delicana) .... teka, panay boys pla toh! hahahahaha!! Oh, let me include Garapata ( Roderick Burce) among my list.


I was a sole player, although a lot of picos talk to me... I never go with groups and never held events. Of all the quests, events and games are the ones I failed to complete.... not until Crok came, my dearest! But I made only 2 events since he came and..... wooshengg!!!


This game is a virtual world. You will meet a lot of people from different nations. My experiences vary from culture to culture. People make this game their own world. Real behaviors are displayed here. I say, kung hindi matibay ang dibdib mo... huwag ka maglaro nito... mag DOTA or Cabal ka nlng!


My pico life are messed by flirt girls and bullies! Asians dominate this game! But in the middle of this game, I met nice friends also and good ones too. Pico Katie (Katie Rubin), Dulux (Ben ), Kaze Aaze (Ronmar Cesna), Yuki (Miles Yee) and Dio (Neil Hermogenes), Culipi (Queena Lin), Zee (Zeevidovicha Amalia Dina) are among the good friends I got now in this game, crossing the border of the Pico server.... we are friends!


I learned a lot of things here aside from friendship. I learned trust, humor, and "whatever" attitude through Crok. .... what to think about and what not to think about! I also learned a lot of things about him and ... about myself. The game also gives me some mindsetting principles about money and prosperity like


1. The more you hold your gummies (pico money) and gold (Ag) tight, the more chance you'll gonna spend it on things you don't primarily needed.
2. The more you give, the more you earn.
3. The more gummies and Ag you have, the more you don't know what to buy... tendency is, you'll spend them on secondary things or just waste them.
4. Tech business is an " in" business... games will make you rich because it has become the stress reliever of many people. hahahahahha!

..... and of Love....

1. True love seem to be a rare thing nowadays. When you find one... you're blessed!
2. Boys have this common characteristic : admirers! But they differ from each other in so many ways. And still boys are confusing creatures!! hahaha! They are like a big puzzle hanging beside a river with piranhas!!

and lastly...

True love knows no boundaries, no culture, no race, no distance, no time. It goes as long as there is breath.... there it will always be.... beating.

:D




end: If Im Not in-Love with You
Janno Gibbs/Jennylyn Mercado
..... at 1 cup of coffee





" why in every fantasy
do i feel your arms embracing me
like lovers lost
in sweet desire...
why in dreams
do i surrender
like a little baby?
how do i explain this feeling?
someone tell me...
if i'm not in-love..... if am not in love.... with you.."




No comments:

Post a Comment