Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Macau Finale’

Wednesday, August 26th, 2009

Perhaps this duck will end her Macau vacation in this post.

I planned to work while on vacation here, while visiting its beautiful spots. But my plan didn’t work. Instead, my stay here became a real vacation– rest and stroll!

My mind couldn’t accept the idea… perhaps this is what the heavens planned this trip for me. But I have no choice. I was set up by the Lord!

Why I could say it?

One. While here, I arranged for the sale of my school to everyone whom I know will accept it. The price? Too low to be rejected. But nobody likes to take it!

Why I’m selling it? Because I want to spend full time in my community mission work. I want a change of career.

In my desperation, I even proposed it as a gift from me. No cash involved anymore! But still nobody wants to take it!

My friends and other people who counseled me said.. if it’s a gift from God to you, He is there with you in the school. Why give it away? It’s clear that its giver doesn’t want you to send it away. This school will take me to places where others have find difficult to enter in to.

I realized that the Lord is true when he said to me 3 years ago, “The school is My gift to you!Take it…” He doesn’t want me to give it away.

Two. All the preachings I heard in the church since the first week up to tonight–they speak about me. Even the Bible verses used were the words of the Lord given to me before I left for Macau. Further explained.

God has refreshed me, clearing my mind and made me arrived into a firm decision about my calling.

Three. I missed my trip back home. I over-helped my brother in the shop! And I heard this small still voice, ” don’t go home yet.”

O, please Lord.. just one shot from you, all of these will end!

Four. My patience and my coolness are being tested. This is the feeling of being away from your family. I know now the feelings of those parents who are working abroad leaving their families behind. And being like “the other person” in this place.

Five. I met my classmates and friends in Facebook. Widening my connections. Having other people to talk to. They make me glad everyday!

Six. CA2020 came out to educate me financially.

What other things in store for me here, I have no guess. But am sure this is one of the stuff of pursuing change. Am willing to take the risk of changes. Even some changes in my personal life.

I just want to go back home. Waiting for a signal, I will.

I’m getting bored here. I think I can’t make it to China anymore.

But am sad also..

Wish someone’s with me in my travels..

No comments:

Post a Comment