Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lenten Season– ” Don’t Close the Window”

Thursday, April 1st, 2010

Sometimes life is… ( I don’t know the right word to say, kasi nai type ko na at dinelete ng paulit-ulit ang “weird”, “mysterious”, “confusing”, “a cycle”…ay sus!) kaya …. (na lang!)

But it’s true! I know many will agree. I don’t care to those who won’t.

What you wanted- un ang wala! Ung di mo wanted- un ang nandyan! Finding the reason for that occurence is like looking for a pin in a haystack! Paganahin na lang ang “faith” para luminaw ang mga dahilan! Sabi ng iba. Pero hindi! Malabo pa din!

What you don’t want to happen- happens! That’s the Law of Attraction– explainable, simple! But to some, it’s a confusingly intriguing matter! (hardcore ang adjective).

I have this threatening circumstance that a “window” of mine will close. I don’t want that to happen just because of this “RHD”! Ganun ako ka determined and ka focus sa gusto kong mangyari! Although wala sa aking itsura na seryoso ako sa mga balakin ko sa buhay. Some of my close friends think I”m just playing in my life that I can quit work anytime and it won’t matter. But that’s not it! Gusto kong matupad lahat ng nasa “dreamboard” ko! Haha ha! Yes, I have a dreamboard!!

I know, a year from now, keeping a work for me won’t matter anymore but no, I stil want my windows open and I will keep them open as long as I am breathing. And am counting the lands I will go to and people I will share my life with.

So this Lenten Season, I spent it quietly resting and making reflections & realizations and devising ways… I lied down and read ” Die! Die Evil Die!” sa wakas, natapos ko ding basahin ang aklat na to!

No comments:

Post a Comment