Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going Back To Places 13 Years Ago

Wednesday, December 9th, 2009

I went back to the places I’ve been 13 years ago. The places that hid and kept me for short period of time way back then. The places where I threw my watch, and my bracelets. The places where I left prayers of thanks to the ground.

I found in them new buildings, new houses, expanded businesses like the SM.

I was thankful that the Lord has blessed them and their owners for being so kind to me in the past. They have progressed and multiplied!

The law of nature and the Word of God: “You reap what you sow.”

We reap kindness for kindness and even more. We reap tragedy for unkindness and injustice.

But sometimes a cloud of doubt is cast over this law. Because we are human beings, prone to error and manipulation. The human will is either strong or weak.

The Prayer of Jabez became my prayers day and night, because life is still unfair towards me. Only it has been my attitude to give a reverse reaction to any situation that arise. But my eyes “became rivers at night” and my solitude beyond compare. My prayers are howls that bang the doors of heaven and my voice fades in the morning because of the groanings I make daily to God on High.

But am determined to rise and not be defeated. Because defeat is only for losers.



No comments:

Post a Comment