Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dreams and Rainbow

Wednesday, November 4th, 2009

Dreams are things we want to have in our lives. It is made. It must be worked out. It doesn’t happen overnight. It doesn’t just happen.

Dreams are not dreams if not fulfilled. They’re just illusion of the things we wish there will be.

I’ve seen so many dream of this and that, yet are not doing something to get their dreams. They imitate Juan Tamad..waiting for the fruit to fall from the tree!

If we want to be happy holding on our dreams, then do something to have it. The Job phenomena is rare! Don’t count on it!

Words can deceive us. Actions can fool us. Our eyes will dim and our ears may fail but only our hearts can know what is real and true.

God can speak to us in a lot of ways, s0 many ways we cannot limit His capacity to reach us.

After ten days of being out- of- town, out- of- reach and out- of- touch from the rest of the “country”, I gave myself a forced break to visit my family, my biz, my friends and the places I love to be. What a great feeling! But sooner I must leave again. That’s my life, my call, my design. The price to pay is my tears for sudden sadness that comes whenever cold winds blow. But the gladness after accomplishing so many surpasses the tears…but there are always tears.

And yet, it’s still a thing that I want to do.

I saw a rainbow when I got to Manila. It reminded me of God’s covenant to me. It lightened my heart. The rain stopped when I set foot in Santolan station. I was given the time to get into another bus to Cubao and get on the Five Star Bus Station to another bus going Bulacan, when rain started to fall again. And stopped again when my I set foot in Malolos to give me a chance to get on a tricycle to my house! How many rains stopped whenever I set my feet to go? Countless. How many storms did I managed to get through in spite of warnings? And floods to get away from? So many. How many odds did I overcame without a scathe? My fingers can no longer count. How many times did I overcame and escaped death? A lot of times. It’s not because of my ability, strenght and wisdom. It’s because of God who made that “rainbow” for me. The One who’s holding me all along. The One, who is the reason why I endure the tears of working alone in the vineyard. The One who called me… tisha, one day hindi ka na…

bibing gala! ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment