Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful Things

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010

One of my aunties makes her sons, daughters and grandchildren memorize the poem, “Beautiful Things”, thus I declared it- the “generational poem” of her family!

“God made the heavens, and God made the…trees?.. o seas?” Errr, nakalimutan ko na…I was also involved in memorizing it. Tsk. tsk. tsk

But there are more beautiful things I won*t forget.

New beautiful things that came to my life.

1. Connections with my MCU batchmates and CEU classmates through FB. I learned FB through Nanette, my funny and witty friend..that was when I was about to leave for China because she thought I will never come back again.

Finding your old buddies create a new energy within… flashing back the old good times.. (prang baligtad yata?)…the good old times, the youngerhood feeling comes back again..he he he!( am still young!) And dahil bumabalik ang panahon, naiisip mo ang mga mali ng nakaraan na naitama mo na ngayon. At mga tama mo noong araw na minali mo ngayon!

2. Discovering that you can be happy in spite of being single…na pangmatagalan…

You can discover a lot more things about yourself. You can do a lot more things than before. There is a bigger space to grow, invent and innovate. Paano naman kung 80 years old na eh, single pa? Masaya pa ba ang ganun? Malay ko, di pa naman ako 80 years old! Hmmp! But maybe, they have been happy din naman!

When my dad had a stroke, my mom prayed that God would spare my dad because she do not want to be alone in this world, sinalubong ko si mom ng pamatay kong linya, ” Eh di nararamdaman mo na ngayon mommy kung ano pakiramdam ko? He he he!” na sinagot naman niya ng higit na nakamamatay na “Iba ka! Eversince nag-iisa ka!”. Hu hu hu hu

3. Finding Dom. Este, finding me by Dom! (Parang title ng movie). After 2 years of not having any contact with him, he is back… in my world! Masaya! Napakasaya!

Ang makulay kong buhay ay nadagdagan pa ng isa pang kulay! Lumampas na yata sa colorwheel at color chart ang mga kulay ng aking buhay!

Finding old once lost friends close to your heart is like finding a gold nugget.. you wouldn*t allow anything to lose them again. Because they simply add colors to your life!

“God made you. And God made me.” Beautiful things. Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment