Monday, October 17, 2011

And I

i miss you..
i fail to sleep
i don't want to miss a single moment,
looking at you.


i hold you so dear,
in my heart i keep still.
unmoved, strong and alive.
i cherish each time
you are closer,
i feel heaven is mine.


i find nothing else more beautiful,
than standing right next to you,
conquering darkness and sleep,
time and spaces.
with our minds and hearts
bounded by
love,
i see, i hear, i feel..


and i begin to miss you more,
more than any word could tell.
and nothing more i dream,
than being in your arms
to finally say,
oh yes, we are.

if only i can hold you,
then i will not let you go.
to look at you forever,
here beside me.
but no, i know i am dreaming.
but i don't want to wake up
anymore,
if it's the only way
to stay with you.

i said a lot,
and i know my words will fade away
in the passing of time.
but my love and my
missing you,
will not fade away.


No comments:

Post a Comment