Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bakit Di Maintindihan?


Tuesday, September 29th, 2009

Whenever someone tells me: “I want to do this but I can’t….” and the endless reasons begin to take toll… I feel uneasy. That is the saddest statement I could ever hear!!!

The many reasons for ” I want to do this but I can’t..” centered on our fear. Fear of losing, fear of what others might say, fear of risking, fear of new things, fear of becoming, fear of what we ourselves will say to our own actions, fear…fear…! And we become slaves of other people and our own fear!

Hindi kaya sila nagsasawa? Hindi kaya sila naiinis? Aba, nakakainis na!! Nakakasawa na!!

I have an unlikely answer to those people who enjoy enslaving other people through their tears, paawa epek, sumbat-dramatization and suicide chronicles: “Ondoy ahould have brought you along with him in the South China sea and share your selfishness with the shellfish in the seas!”

And to those who enjoy being slaves: ” Aba, wake up na! It’s 21st century na! Gone are the Caveman and the Trojans! Balak mo bang ma-exticnt kasama ng mga dinosaurs?”! Shukkks!

Happiness is a choice! Success is a choice! No one will make that for us. God will bless our efforts but even God will be maiinis if we will enslave ourselves, because in God there is freedom.

You want it? Choose it!

Ganun kasimple ‘yun!

Bakit ‘di maintindihan at ayaw gawin? Kasi ayaw intindihin at ayaw gawin!

Peace! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment